Posted on 27 May 2008 by Russ
New to blogging, interested in starting your own blog, or are you just looking to boost your blog traffic and effectiveness? If so, be sure to attend the How to Blog Workshop, at the Blank Stage Theater in Marietta, GA, June 16th and 17th (time TBD, please select best time below). You will learn how to publish to your blog, market your blog to the blogosphere, and how to tap into viral social networks.
Using state of the art web publishing tools, you will be posting like a pro in the first hour. With absolutely no need for software or advanced computer skills. We will cover:
- Blogging for beginners, a ten step program to launching a successful blog
- Using WordPress, posting, and categorizing information effectively
- Submitting to social networks that will promote your blog to millions of people
- Adding viral content to your blog that will attract loads of traffic
- Using plug ins and customizing your blog for maximum effectiveness
Registration deadline is June 13th. Admission is $499. Sign Up Here.
Popularity: 19% [?]